viernes, 18 de mayo de 2012

Introduction

Hi everyone, my name is Diego Barrera, and welcome to my blog.

I'm 18 years old and i'm from Maracaibo, Venezuela. I live close to Galerias Mall Center, in an urbanization called 'Santa Fe 3'. There, i live with my big familiy, my mother, my father, my brother and my three sisters. Also, my grandmother comes every week and spends 3 days in the house (to think that this many people could fit in such a small house...).


I'm a Computer Engineer student at URBE, i'm at my fourth trimester and, as far as i am, my favorite subject from the one's i've already seen is Physics Laboratory. Right now i'm only taking six subjects.

What i like?... well, althought some people think that i may be boring, i really like my life. I like to be always calm, relaxed, and to think a lot about every decision that i make. I love to play videogames, play the guitar, i really enjoy visiting my friends, going to my old high school and i really spend a good time writing, I'm a day-dreamer, and, often, i like to write those dreams that i have (even if only one of them seemed interesting enouht to me to make it a complete story). Oh, and i love the pizza!

Dislikes... i've always avoided troubles, i hate them. I don't like to wake up early on the weekends because i really enjoy to sleep (to dream). I hate tuna, it has a really horrible smell, and a disgusting flavor.

I've always liked english, since i'm little. I remember that back then i didn't like the english classes because  i wanted to stay at home sleeping the whole afternoon.

This is just a little of who i am, there's enought for you to get an idea of what am i like, but there isn't enought to know me for sure.

If, by any chance, you want to read the story i'm writing, here's a link http://www.fanfic.es/viewstory.php?sid=20707&index=1

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario